Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sam Turns 8

Sam and Drew with their cousins Riley and Kobe on Sam's birthday.
Sam was baptized on May 31st. It was a really exciting day for him

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats Sam! Tyler will be baptized this September and is already really excited. It's great that you guys started a blog so I can see what you're up to. It's been about a year since I saw you at Seven Peaks-time sure does fly!

Sandra said...

So glad you started a blog!! Love the pictures!

jaci said...

Hi guys!! I'm so happy you have a blog so we can see how everyone is doing, we never get to see you anymore! Congrats Sam! That is so neat you got baptized! You are getting so big! Such a darling family! I'm not voting who i like more, because Drerw and Sam are both cool! We love you guys and hope to see you at the family reunion!
We have a blog also...langheinrichfive@blogspot.com