
1. What date is your anniversary?
Dec. 20, 1997
2. Where did you get married?
Salt Lake Temple
3. Who proposed and how?
Bret did. He took a break during a World Series game on TV, with his sister and her boyfriend there. It was very spontanious...and romantic. I actually wouldn't change it.
4. How long were you engaged?
2 months
5. What was your favorite part of your wedding day?(and it can't be your husband)
Do you really want to know? When we were in the JS Building after the ceremony, there was a Hawaiian band that sang the Hawaiian wedding song to us. I was also pretty happy when my wedding dress was fixed and made it to the temple just in time.
6. What would you change if you could?
Where do I start? #1 I would not hang my dress on the chandeliere and then turn the light on and then leave it while I go find someone to help me hook the train up, I'm sure you can figure out what happened, which explains one of my above answers. #2 I would not be chomping my gum like crazy on my wedding video. #3 I would not make my bridesmaids where white nylons. What was I thinking? It was 1997 not 1987. (they were actually off-white, but does it matter?)
7. Wedding Colors?
Burgandy and Forest Green
8. Remember anything special about your wedding ceremony?
There was an overwhelming aroma of smoke. Like maybe someone started their wedding dress on fire.
9. Were you clean or messy when you cut your cake?
Clean. We promised each other we would keep it clean.
10. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Las Vegas
So, now I tag Angela and Jess

5 comments:
Wow that brought back a lot of memories. It was really fun reading about. I can't believe it was in 1997, time flies!
You guys are so cute! Isn't it fun to learn stuff about other people?
I still need to scan in my wedding pictures! Very cute!
Is that me you tagged or the other Angela?? I forgot about your wedding dress. Crazy to think we have been married over 10 years now.
Angela J.
Andrea!!! I found your blog from Jess's and I would love to get your email!! Mine is rnsweston@yahoo.com so email me and I can invite you into our family blog. Your family is so dang cute and your kids are growing!! Shalean
Post a Comment