Thursday, July 10, 2008

Drew's State Softball Tournament

Drew's softball team made it to the state tournament in Ephraim. We've spent the last couple days going back and forth.











During a break from softball, we took the kids to see the Manti Temple. They couldn't resist the hill.


This is what Sam did after he rolled down the hill 3 times. (Click play)




GO SONICS!

Falcon League State Champs




Now, back to the excitement of the Tournament. Drew's team played awesome. They went through the tournament undefeated and won 1st place. It was so exciting. The last 3 teams standing were all from Spanish Fork.

Bret helped assistant coach this year. Drew was happy that he helped with the team, since he refuses to coach girls. They cry too much.















4 comments:

MarkandMaren said...

Drew! We're so excited for you congratulations! It was fun to watch your last game, too.

Sandra said...

Congrats, Drew!! And yes, there isn't crying in baseball (softball), so I understand Bret completly!

jaci said...

Congrats Drew that is awesome! Drew looks so old in the photos! She is growing so fast! I laughed me head off at Sam! I couldn't figure it out at first, and then I played it again! Poor guy! That was a fun post to read! Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Drew!!!! We are so proud of you!!!