So, now to the kids great idea. The other day, Drew and her friends in the neighborhood were having a lemonade stand. (I hate lemonade stands by the way. I think this was the first time I have let her do it.) Well, while having their lemonade stand, they got a great idea. They decided that during school registration (we live across the street from the school.) They would set up a lemonade stand (it ended up being a pop and treat stand) to earn money to help their friend Kent who has Muscular Dystophry. So the kids in the neighborhood set up this stand and between what they sold and the extra donations people made, they earned over $130 to help team KenTZ. They worked so hard. I am really proud of them.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
The Kids Great Idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Alright, I admit it...I'm the friend that makes fun of how they cuddle when they sleep, but that is only half the story. They would start out in separate rooms, then an hour or so after being put to bed I would check on them and they would be cuddling, then by morning Drew would be shoved under the bed and Sam would be sprawled out where Drew was supposed to be. I am actually looking forward to the next time they stay overnight so I can photograph the whole process. I love you guys!
That is such a great idea and fundraiser! Props to them for helping someone in need!
THANKs, AGAIN!! I also put some pics on my blog.
YOur kids are awesome. What a fun summer thing to do and what a great reason to do it. So, I made my blog private. Email me @ lyman_n_angela@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list so you can view it. I am getting to the wedding tag this week.
Angela
Post a Comment