My college roommate, Shalean, had this tag on her blog. I think it sounds fun. Here's how it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or just a little, anything you remember, good or bad. Please be nice. Jess and Shalean, that means you can't say anything about my dancing.
2. Next, repost this on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Have Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Andrea...holy moly it's been a while! I saw your post on Shalean's blog, so I hopped on over. First of all, what a small world. I see Kraig & Jaci in your friends list. I just so happen to work with Kraig's sister-in-law, Corissa, so I hear all about Kraig & Jaci. So funny you all are friends. So, my best memory of you is that one night we decided as roomies at like 11:00 p.m. to drive to Utah and spend the weekend at your house. I honestly don't know how I drove that night. Guess cuz' we were all such faithful Ricks College coeds we were protected, eh? So fun to see your cute family!
I have so many memories with you it's hard to choose which ones. If I can't comment on your dancing can I comment on the fact that you always stuck your tongue out when you danced! I remember you always saying "WEEYAHAHA" after we took you to Garcia's for your birthday and we all had to wear those sombrero's. I always had a lot of fun with you just talking in our apartment and hanging out at Craigos or Hogi Yogi. Oh yeah..I can't believe you and Bret think it's funny that Jake and I have the same middle names. Okay it is a little funny but mostly totally awesome!!!
My favorite memory was when we got together over Summer break at your family's cabin at Bear Lake. Jess made us matching pajamas and we skipped out on Krystal's wedding! Didn't bats attack us out on the deck? haha! That is so funny about your tongue sticking out....cause that is totally what I picture when I remember the dances! I remember hiding in the closets from the RA! So many fun memories Andrea! You were a blast to have as a roommate and be able to watch your family grow!
I saw this on another friend's blog recently and think it is a fun idea. A memory I have with you is all the fun playdates and lunches we had as the "McMillan Circle Clique." I don't think there is anything we girls didn't talk about! I know everyone in the ward wished they lived on our circle! If only those houses could have been bigger.
Post a Comment