Monday, January 19, 2009

The Only Good Thing About Winter in Spanish Fork

Have I ever mentioned that I love our backyard? Yes, I realize we don't have a very big one, but I can't get enough of the view. We've been here for just over 4 years now and still, everytime there is elk and deer in our yard or in the golf course or field behind us, we still run to the window. These elk have been here for a couple weeks. The other day there were a few deer in with them. It was so fun to watch them run away.

8 comments:

Tami said...

Luckies! I wish we had a view where we could look out & see some elk. They are such a beautiful sight.

Jess said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive! I will have to show Jake this post. He would agree that you have quite the view!

Sandra said...

This is our favorite part, too! Amazing!!

Jenn -- said...

That makes the wind (and the other things we talked about) a bit more 'bearable' right? lol

pammy said...

That looks just like a post card! You are lucky to have such a beautiful view! Heaven right here on earth!

MarkandMaren said...

There was a Bull there! You got a great picture of him. Lucky!!

Andrea said...

Ya, that was a lucky shot to get the bull in that picture. There are 54 elk in that heard, so it was crazy that I got a picture of him...they are still out there.

The Warner Family said...

I am bringing Coltrin to your house. He would be entertained by that view for hours. Would you like a three year old to spend the day with you?