When Bret woke up the other morning, we found this on his hip. Do you think we should be worried? Bret has the worst luck. Last year he got bit by a snake, now it looks like he got bit by something else. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
At first it looked like this........
Now it looks like this......
I'm just trying to decide if we need to go to the doctor.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ummmm, I'm thinking that you need to get to the doctor!!!! That looks horrible. When I saw it, it didn't look that bad - it must have gotten alot worse. My Sis in Law, Tawra's dad got bit by a brown recluse spider. He notice on his leg about a bit that was a quarter size and black. It kept getting bigger and bigger. When he finally went to the doctor they were close to having to amputate his leg. So, it probably would be a good thing to just get it checked out because it is blackish and getting bigger. Let us know what happens!!! Take care...
Oh my goodness! Yes you should definately have that checked out. That thing is scary looking!! My Dad told me about it. That looks way worse than I pictured it. OUCH. Go tomorrow!
OH MY GOSH! tHAT THING IS GROSS. wHEN YOU DESCRIBED IT, I NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD LOOK THAT BAD! yOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM TONIGHT, LADY! HOPE THE POOR MAN IS NOT IN TOO MUCH PAIN.
7 comments:
ummmm, I'm thinking that you need to get to the doctor!!!! That looks horrible. When I saw it, it didn't look that bad - it must have gotten alot worse. My Sis in Law, Tawra's dad got bit by a brown recluse spider. He notice on his leg about a bit that was a quarter size and black. It kept getting bigger and bigger. When he finally went to the doctor they were close to having to amputate his leg. So, it probably would be a good thing to just get it checked out because it is blackish and getting bigger. Let us know what happens!!! Take care...
Oh my goodness! Yes you should definately have that checked out. That thing is scary looking!! My Dad told me about it. That looks way worse than I pictured it. OUCH. Go tomorrow!
Yeah, I definitely think you need to get to the doctor!!! Ouch!!
OH MY GOSH! tHAT THING IS GROSS. wHEN YOU DESCRIBED IT, I NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD LOOK THAT BAD! yOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM TONIGHT, LADY! HOPE THE POOR MAN IS NOT IN TOO MUCH PAIN.
Oh my heck! I wish I would have seen that while we were in St George! GET HIM TO THE DOCTOR! NOW!!!!! That looks terrible!!!
APRIL FOOLS! THAT WAS SOME JOKE! HA HA GLAD YOUR SKIN ISN'T ROTTING OFF YA!
Wow - does anyone REALLY know you guys?
Post a Comment