Here is Drew and Sam dancing at my parents anniversary party. They could only stand each other for a few seconds, but it was good while it lasted...and a good photo opp. We had the party at the Lion House and had a yummy dinner and got on awesome band. It was very fun.
We've had a summer full of baseball and softball...and it's been great!! The kids have had so much fun. All pictures of Sam playing baseball are gone. I am sick we don't have pictures of him. He had so much fun and did a great job. Drew's softball team ended up going to the State Tournament again this year. They took 3rd place. It was really exciting, yet a little disappointing for her because they won the tournament last year. She was invited to play with an accelerated team, so she gets to play in a couple tournaments the first part of August.
I am not going to let this happen again. I now have a goal to download the pictures of my camera before they get erased and to not get behind on my blog.

4 comments:
Take your camera and card to a camera shop, like inkleys or one of those shops that sells fancy cameras and they can sometimes recover your photos. I have a friend who had all her photos of her new baby being born ane her first week. They got erased and inkleys was able to recover them.
I'm way behind, too. I need to try and update mine very soon! So sorry that you lost them!
That is so sad! That just sucks! Sorry about the pics. The pics you posted are really cute. Drew is such a good little ball player. I loved getting to come watch her play. The anniversary party looks like it was a good time. Very fun!
Don't feel bad, I haven't posted anything since August! What a fun summer it was, watching Drew play ball was so much fun! Your kids are darling and we love you guys!
Post a Comment