Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Drew's Pink Pants

This is Drew in 2002. She is on her way to gymnastics wearing her favorite pink sweats. She just got them for Christmas a few months earlier. She was sooo adorable in them.

Here is Drew in 2009. Yes, 7 years later. You might think she is wearing capris or maybe even shorts, but no, these are the same pink pants. Not as cute. If by chance I ever get a hold of them to wash them, she thinks I've been sneaky and got rid of them. I have to remind her they need to be washed AT LEAST monthly. :) I have no idea how they aren't cutting off the circulation around her waste. My kids weren't blanky kids, where they had their favorite blanky and drug it everywhere. Apparantly Drew is a pink pants kid. I'm not really sure how to get rid of these pants or if it is really worth it. At this point, I'm just excited to see how long she will actually be able to pull them up.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my Drew & Sam were soooo cute! I miss them being that little. Drew is seriously the prettiest little thing. I think she still looks pretty good in the pink pants. They really do look just like capris.

Pederson Seven said...

This is coming from someone who keeps every sentimental thing for my kids...even first pacifiers that have been snipped...yes I know it's weird, but I would keep those pants for Drew forever! I made nicole's favorite kindergarten shirt into a pillow and her favorite kindergarten jeans into a purse. It may be lame and a headache to store and organize, but it's worth it when they're old and they have those special things...not that an old pacifier is special it's just a reminder of how little they once were. I think she looks adorable!
Krystal

Paul and Mari said...

It looks like she is going to wear them forever! I love it!

Jess said...

Cute! Brooke has a skirt that she is attached to. Before too long it will be a mini skirt on her!

The Warner Family said...

I think those pics are adorable! I wish I could still fit into the pants I wore seven years ago!

pammy said...

Drew is so cute and so tiny! I can't believe she still can wear those pink pants!!!!