Wednesday, April 1, 2009
APRIL FOOLS!!
Ok, April Fools!! I can't take it anymore. The guilt is killing me!! I'm not pregnant. I'm so sorry! That was probably not a very good joke, but it was Bret's idea. I'm glad I can joke about it. Thanks to my sweet roomies for being so happy for me, even though it wasn't real. You guys knew what a hard time I had when I learned it probably wouldn't work out to have more kids. Love you guys!! I have definitly come to terms with and am so happy with how our kid situation turned out. We are just happy to have our two healthy kids and one angel. I can guarantee you will never see a for real post that I'm pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You little prankster!! I can't believe I fell for that. Watch out for next year!!
Again, does anyone really KNOW you guys?!
I seriously almost posted another comment and asked if it was an april fools joke, but then I didn't want to hurt your feelings!!! You nut!
Krystal
I must say that was a good one! It took me by TOTAL surprise!
Andi, you guys are such jokers! I haven't been on here for awhile and just saw your joke!!!! You have a great little family!!
That's just mean!
Post a Comment