Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Big Black Blob....Bob




I remember saying 2 years ago when we were finally dogless that we would never get another dog, EVER!! I've even advised a few of my sisters NOT TO DO IT!! Well...we did it again. This is Bob. Our new black poodle. I have to say, he is a really good dog. I can't believe I'm saying this, but better than Lucy was. It's hard to get a picture of him because he is so black, he just looks like a big black blob. We got him just in time for what would have been the most boring spring break. We were planning on going camping, but then I got sick and now it's been snowing. Thanks Bob for giving us some entertainment on our days off.

6 comments:

Tami said...

I'm happy for you guys! He looks pretty cute. Can't wait to see him in person. How fun for the kids. Kobe would love a dog too, but Riley really hates them! Who knows, maybe one day.

pammy said...

Wow! I guess you can just never say never! Your kids will love BOB the Big Black Blob! He looks adorable! Have fun!

Pat said...

Your new shadow is so ADORABLE and very photogenic I might add.

Karen Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Edwards said...

You are so weak! I knew you'd give in again. Is it okay if we call him "Cooper the Sequel"? Of course, my kids are green with envy!

The Warner Family said...

Oh Bob, kinda does look like a big black blob! Fun for you!