Friday, August 8, 2008

The Opinion of a Man on The Twighlight Books (except Tim)

It sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks and more sucks. It is the suckiest of all suckers. Hope everyone enjoys Eduardo the flaming vampire and Jake the little snake Vampire. I would say more but I don't know anything else or more names. I wish all our wives had the 10 to 20 hours of their lives back over these stupid books. I am sure they will be first in line for movie tickets (help us all).
Bret

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Bret, Just so you know. It's more like we've lost 1 to 2 weeks over these books combined. I guess you didn't miss me that much.

Unknown said...

Sorry I JUST FOUND OUT THE ONE CHUMP IS A WEREWOLF

Sandra said...

And yes, Bret, we will be first in line for the movie tickets!! Midnight showing!

youreprettytoo said...

Bret- not everyone likes the Twilight books. i know I am setting myself up for a female lynching or snubbing of some kind, but I read the first book and didn't really get what all the hype was about. But I know I am in the minority here!