Friday, November 21, 2008

Disneyland

We just got back from a great trip to Disneyland. We had such a fun time, although in this picture no one looks all that happy to be there. I didn't get very many pictures this time, so there wasn't much to choose from. I think we were just too busy running to rides.

The kids spent a lot of time on their favorite ride, California Screamin'. After 2 times, Bret couldn't stomach it anymore. He must be getting old....wimp.

....and Sam had to have this hat.

Here's the kids with some friends. They had to have a picture with this dung ball. They all take after their dads....well...the friends actually take after their mom.


And here we are with some of our friends with our awesome 3-D glasses.


....and finally, our day at the beach. We had a fun day at Hunington Beach. The kids had the greatest time taking a little break from Disneyland and playing at the beach. They didn't even care it was cold.

8 comments:

Paul and Mari said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Tami said...

I'm so glad you guys had a blast! Can't wait til we go. I love the pics! You all look so good. The beach sounds so relaxing! Nice dung ball by the way!!

Jess said...

We have never been there but hopefully soon. It looks like so much fun.

Unknown said...

Bret your a wimp, even Grandma Norman liked that ride!

Unknown said...

Andrea has been smokin the gonga, I went on it about 12 times. I didn't want to go on it time after time after time. I felt it got a little boring. So Trent there is the whole truth. Utah by 5

Shalean said...

We need to get our butts to Disneyland! Every year we say this is the year we are going to go and then never do! Your kids are at the perfect age too where you can just pack up and go all day long!

The Warner Family said...

i am still so jealous! I guess I'll get to go someday! Looks like lots of fun.

The Claysons said...

Andrea, I found your blog through Angie Warners! It's hard to believe that Drew is 10! Seems like yesterday you were driving her down here for kindergarten while your house was being built! Disneyland is my favorite place! Looks like you had fun!