Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sam's Lunch

Have I ever mentioned how much Sam cracks me up? Everyday this kid does or says something that just absolutly kills me. I need to post more about him. Here is todays hilarious incident. Last night we went to dinner at Ottavio's for Drews birthday. A little plug in for Ottavio's...It is the best italian restaurant in Utah County (except the one in AF is so disgusting! The one in Provo is AMAZING!) It is better than Olive Garden by far. Anyway, we go to Ottavio's last night and Drew and I shared our favorite, Chicken Florentine..yummy. Bret gets the same. Sam got a pizza. Of course we all brought food home because it's just a lot of food. Well, Sam gets up this morning and wants to bring his leftover pizza for lunch. So he gets out his pizza box, puts in a juice box and a cookie and was ready to go. There was no way that pizza box was fitting in his backpack, so he just strutted across the street with his pizza box thinking he was the coolest kid ever, which we all know he is. I'm just wondering what his teachers reaction was.

4 comments:

jaci said...

Oh that is good! He is a smart little guy! Why not! I bet he is the most popular kid at his school!

Tami said...

Sammy just cracks me up! I just love him! I bet everyone wanted a piece. Too good to pass up. Hope he enjoyed!

The Warner Family said...

Your kids are both so seet and cute! I have enjoyed getting to k now them and you!

Sandra said...

We love Ottavio's, too! And that is a total Sam thing to do! Awesome!