Monday, November 24, 2008

Drew Turns 10!!

I can't believe Drew is 10!! She is growing up way too fast. I keep telling the kids they need to stop, but they won't listen. Maybe they need to be grounded. Drew is the greatest daughter ever!! I have so much fun with her...and I know I'm a little partial, but I think she is the most beautiful girl ever. She is such a sweetie (except to her brother). I don't know what I'd do without her.











Now, on to the festivities. Drew had a fun pj party with about 800 girls...well, my headache after was equivalent to 800 screaming girls. They made pizza, played DDR, and watched Penelope. They seemed to have a great time. I know Drew did. I think she was a little disappointed when it was over. She got lots of fun presents from her friends. Sam got her the David Archuleta cd which she was completely thrilled over. From us, she got her room re-decorated...it's only the 3rd time in 4 years. She loves having a more grown-up room.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oh, Drew's 10! I can't believe it!! She is such a sweet beautiful girl. I love hanging out with her! I'm soooo jealous by the way. I've got to get me an Archie cd too. He is just so cute & sooo talented!

Sandra said...

Just wait until she's taller than you are! Crazy!

heidi larsen said...

my oldest just turned 10 too! we had a big party that gave me a headache as well, a pajama party. how funny! drew certainly is adorable! she looks like you andrea!

Anonymous said...

yummy looking cake.drew you are so pretty. cool new room we all miss you guys see ya this summer.