Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last Minute Weekend

We had a fun weekend in Park City. We decided it was time for a church holiday. The kids had a great time swimming. Of course we went to Main St. which was pretty lame, but something to do. We couldn't have the kids swim the whole time. They had to stop at every statue and take a picture. Drew will strike a pose every chance she has. While in Park City, the outlets are a must. Don't ask me why. It's not like they have any great deals. We did find a few things. Bret really wanted to buy the following for Sam, but I thought it made him look too old.





Seriously, do people really buy overalls for their 8 year olds? We were laughing so hard at Sam. The funny thing was that his shorts were all bunched up under the overalls and it looked like a diaper. Sam thought he was pretty funny. We had a great time just hanging out with each other.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe you didn't get the overalls. I buy overalls for Tyler all the time! Just kidding..haha.

Sandra said...

Ah, c'mon, why didn't you get them?! Glad you had fun!

Jenn -- said...

I agree. Those outlet stores are ALWAYS a must. I am always torn though, between the upper level and the lower level. But the upper level has Harry and David - which always wins.

And Sam looks adorable!

Tracey said...

Nice britches Sam! Wish we could have gone with you guys. Maybe next time.